RULES AND REGULATIONS
Preface: 4-star site of 163 pitches following district law no2012.1424 from 21/06/2012. Site area: 41,953m2. Given the nature of our establishment, only naturist customers are permitted. As soon as the weather allows, a no-clothes policy is in force for the whole family.
Rules on vehicles:
- Driving vehicles, motorcycles and riding bicycles is limited within the campsite to 10 km/h (walking pace). This is reserved only for journeys to the entrance and exit, and not intended for repeated trips back and forth.
- Driving is also regulated by directional arrows designed to avoid potentially risky meeting points, increase traffic flow and enable the fastest possible evacuation in the case of an emergency.
- Caravans, as soon as they arrive on their pitch, must be unhooked from their tow vehicle and placed on their jacks; likewise, vehicles must be parked on the pitch and off the track. In July and August, cars should be left at the entrance of the campsite; visitors are requested to leave their vehicle in the car park at the entrance to the campsite.
- Driving vehicles within the campsite is prohibited during high season. Cars must be parked without fail in the bottom car park. Outside this period driving is permitted between 7am and 10pm.
Rules on disturbance:
- No noise whatsoever will be tolerated where it might affect neighbours (radios and televisions that are too loud, barks from our four-legged friends etc...)
- After 10pm, trips in and out must be kept to a strict minimum, and car doors must be closed quietly.
- Bins must not be disposed of on the pitch, but placed directly in the large containers for this use at the entrance of the campsite.
- Ball games are not allowed on the pitches or tracks; the games areas and swimming pools are reserved for campers; children remain under the responsibility and supervision of parents. Bowling/boules games are permitted on the tracks.
- Individual charcoal barbecues are not allowed; a communal barbecue can be used for this; only gas barbecues may be used.
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times; if by misfortune your pet does their business in the campsite, said business must be immediately cleaned up.
Rules on safety:
- You will find in the entrance hall various information about campsite safety. We would encourage you to read this for your own safety and that of those around you.
- During campsite opening hours, the reception is open every day from:
- 9am-12pm and from 2-6pm
- 9am-12:30pm and from 1:30-7pm in July and August
- Outside of these hours, we are available 24/7 in case of emergencies.
- An emergency telephone is available for us near the “mail” board; it has emergencies numbers (freephone), in case of fire or incident (dial 18 or 19, equivalent of 999/911). There is a sheet with numbers for doctors, nurses, paramedics/ambulance, municipal and others at the reception.
Payment for unreserved stays:
- Prices: The reference price is the one indicated on our website and shown at the reception. Promotional offers may change this reference price. These promotional offers may be different for a given stay depending on how it was booked (partner site, tour operator, etc.) and are subject to the specific terms stipulated when reserved.
- Payment: Payment for the stay must be made, at the latest, the day before your departure for pitches and 30 days before arrival for rentals. Any late arrival or departure must be arranged in advance and includes no right to compensation. The full length of the stay is owed in its entirety.
- No arrivals in the morning or after 6pm in low season or 7pm in July and August.
- Pitches are accessible from 2-4:30pm for rentals.
- Departures must be made before 12pm for pitches and 10am for rentals.
- Arrivals can be on any day for pitches and rentals except for in high season for Ophéa and Farniente where it must be on Saturday.
- No minimum stay for pitches. Rentals are 2 nights minimum in low season and 7 nights in July and August.
- A €250 deposit or a scan of your credit card will be requested on arrival.
The rental ends the day indicated on the contract at 10am. Any late departure will entail payment for one extra night at the current price. The accommodation will be returned in perfectly clean condition, any broken or damaged items will be charged as well as the cost of returning the accommodation to its original condition where necessary. The deposit will be returned at the end of the stay with any costs retained, with proof of receipts, for any damage reported in the inventory taken at the end. The deduction of the deposit does not exclude extra damages in the case of costs going over the value of the deposit. The deposit is returned when the keys are handed over after the final inventory is taken.
- In the case where you have opted for the cleaning package: You must still clean your dishes and put them away, fold your duvets and put them in the cupboards, fold your borrowed sheets and dispose of your bin bags. Where this has not been respected, a 20 Euro fine will be deducted from the deposit.
- In the case where you have not opted for the cleaning package: leave the accommodation in the condition you found it in: clean and tidy. Remember to check under your beds, and dispose of your bin bags. (A €70 fee will be demanded in case of blatant disregard of this rule).
Pitches must be liberated by 12pm. If this is not respected, an extra night will be added onto the bill.
- Dogs that are category 1 or 2 banned/restricted under French law are not allowed in the Domaine de Lauzons. Depending on spaces available in field 3, in DUO, QUATTRO and CLUB lodges as well as the Bengali Tents, dogs from other categories are welcome.
We remind you that in compliance with legislation, the usage of drinking water is formally prohibited for washing cars and caravans and that individual charcoal barbecues are forbidden.